DESIGNED BY Denise Yezbak Moore
FEATURING BEAD GALLERY® BEADS BY HALCRAFT COLLECTION
Learn how to make this Woodsy Bracelet by designer Denise Yezbak Moore featuring Bead Gallery beads by Halcraft Collection. The instructions for this beautiful Bead Gallery creation include a comprehensive list of DIY jewelry making materials and supplies from our huge inventory of beads, charms, connectors, pendants, findings, stringing materials and tools. As well as a step by step DIY jewelry making a how-to guide for creating this one of a kind statement piece. Creating beautiful jewelry is easy with Halcraft Collection.
Share your masterpiece with us on Instagram or Facebook. Simply hashtag @halcraftcollectionbeads.
01 Bead Gallery® Philippine polished wood carved disk bead 30mm round beads
03 Bead Gallery® Philippine polished wood brown 4x10mm rondell beads
01 Bead Gallery® Philippine polished wood black base white pattern 15mm
round beads (19919)
04 Bead Gallery® Philippine polished wood grey 4x10mm rondell beads (19918)
01 Bead Gallery® Philippine carved wood black melon deep grooves 20mm
round beads (19921)
01 Bead Gallery® Philippine polished wood black base white pattern 20mm
round beads (19920)
01 Bead Gallery® Philippine polished wood multi color 15mm round beads
01 Bead Gallery® Philippine polished wood black 4x10mm rondell beads
01 Bead Gallery® Philippine carved wood black melon 20mm round beads
01 Bead Gallery® Philippine polished wood natural tan 8mm round beads
01 Bead Gallery®.925 silver smooth curved tube beads with centered loop
2x20mm (toggle) (16960)
01 Bead Gallery® .925 silver perfect jump ring heavy weight wire 9mm round
03 Bead Gallery® .925 silver perfect jump ring medium weight wire 5mm round
01 Bead Gallery® antique silver plated tree 18mm charm (13942)
01 Bead Gallery® black small tassel 13x20mm (14669)
01 Bead Gallery® bead tip cap silver tone 4x9mm (12964)
02 Beadalon® crimp tube variety pack, size #2 (using gold only) (305X-129)
09” Beadalon® 49 strand stainless steel bead stringing wire, .015in (0.38mm)
Beadalon classic nipper tool (JTNIP1)
Beadalon 2 slim line chain nose pliers (201A-011)
Beadalon standard crimp tool (JTCRIMP1)
Time: 45 minutes
Level Of Difficulty: Beginner
1. Cut 9” of beading wire.
2. String crimp tube and crimp (do not form a loop.) Trim short end of wire.
3. String bead tip cap and close around crimp.
4. String wood disk, brown rondelle, black/white 15mm, grey rondelle, black deep grooves melon 20mm, grey rondelle, black/white 20mm, brown rondelle, tan round 15mm, black rondelle, grey rondelle, black melon 20mm, grey rondelle, brown rondelle, black round 15mm, palm wood 8mm, bead tip cap, and crimp tube.
5. Fully open bead tip cap, and crimp (do not form a loop.)
6. Trim end of wire and close bead tip cap.
7. Using 5mm jump ring, connect 9mm jump ring to left side of bracelet.
8. Connect tree charm to 9mm jump ring.
9. Using 5mm jump ring, connect toggle to right side of bracelet.
10. Using 5mm jump ring, connect black tassel to previous 5mm jump ring.
View this post on Instagram
Boholicious Beads! I am seriously obsessed with these new wood beads imported from the Philippines and just added to the HalcraftCollection.com website. I can't wait to show you my DIY’s featuring these natural beauties! All wood beads are 25% off this week! Click link in bio or go to my story for a direct link! #woodbeads #jewelrymakingsupplies #jewelrymaking #summerjewelry
Denise Yezbak Moore is a self-taught artisan who loves to create anything with a bohemian flair. She specializes in one-of-a-kind jewelry designs, photography, and social media. Denise resides in Orange County, CA with her husband and two children.