DESIGNED BY LARISMA Mandaro
FEATURING BEAD GALLERY® BEADS BY HALCRAFT COLLECTION
Beads & Jewelry Making Supplies Required:
Bead Gallery® Trust on Balck Dyed Dolomite Rectangle Beads 13x18mm (15657)
Bead Gallery® Semi-Precious Snow Flake Obsidian Round Beads 14mm (10824)
Beadalon® Classic Nipper Tool (JTNIP1)
Beadalon® Elasticity Stretch Cord (JE0.8T-0025M)
Beadalon® E600 Glue (220A-010)
Level of difficulty: Beginner
Time: About 5 minutes per bracelet.
Tip: Stretch cord before stringing your beads. This will help maintain the shape of your bracelet. Be sure to measure your wrist to insure a proper fit.
Easy To Follow DIY Instructions:
Trust Obsidian Bracelet
1. Cut 10” of stretch cord.
2. Stretch cord well before stringing your beads.
3. Attach Bead bug to end of 10” of stretch cord.
4. String 1 Trust on Black Dyed Dolomite Rectangle Bead as a center.
5. String 14 Pieces Bead Gallery® Semi Precious Snow Flake Obsidian 14mm Beads.
6. Remove Bead bug bring both ends together and form an overhand knot. Pull tight. Make a second overhand knot and put a drop of glue between knots. Pull tight.
7. Hide the knot inside of closes bead.
Larisma Mandaro has been a part of the Halcraft family for 23 years! She has worked in all departments of the Halcraft USA throughout the years.
Becoming our in-house jewelry designer was the most organic transition because of her love, and knowledge of our products.
We are excited to share her creativity with the world and let her take you on a journey of creative bliss!