DESIGNED BY Denise Yezbak Moore
FEATURING BEAD GALLERY® BEADS BY HALCRAFT COLLECTION
Learn how to make The Winter Bracelet by designer Denise Yezbak Moore featuring Bead Gallery beads by Halcraft Collection. The instructions for this beautiful Bead Gallery creation include a comprehensive list of DIY jewelry making materials and supplies from our huge inventory of beads, charms, connectors, pendants, findings, stringing materials and tools. As well as a step by step DIY jewelry making a how-to guide for creating this one of a kind statement piece. Creating beautiful jewelry is easy with HalcraftCollection.com your online bead superstore!
Share your masterpiece with us on Instagram or Facebook. Simply hashtag @halcraftcollectionbeads.
01 Bead Gallery® topaz glass with rhinestone and metal drop
24x80mm pendant (20375)
03 Bead Gallery® dark aqua glass rhinestone on clay ball 10mm beads
02 Bead Gallery® Czech fire polished faceted glass round 8mm
02 Bead Gallery® purple opaque Czech glass fire polished faceted
round 4mm (15374)
01 Bead Gallery® aqua transparent Czech glass fire polished faceted
round 5mm (15474)
14 Bead Gallery® Czech fire polished faceted glass round 10mm
crystal with light blue half coat (15897)
01 Bead Gallery® lobster claw clasp 10mm silver tone plated (14650)
02 Bead Gallery® wire guardian silver plated (325B-002)
04 Bead Gallery® silver tone head pins (12959)
03 Bead Gallery® silver tone 4mm jump ring (12960)
01 Bead Gallery® silver tone 8mm jump ring (12963)
02 Beadalon® crimp tube variety pack, size #2 (silver only) (305X-129)
10” Beadalon® 49 strand stainless steel beading wire 0.46mm (JW11T-0)
Beadalon® classic nipper tool (JTNIP1)
Beadalon® slim line round nose pliers (201A-014)
Beadalon® 2 slim line chain nose pliers (201A-011)
Beadalon® crimp tool – standard (JTCRIMP1)
Time: Less than 1 hour
Level Of Difficulty: Beginner
1. Cut 10” of beading wire.
2. String crimp tube, wire guardian, pass wire back through crimp tube, and crimp.
3. String purple 4mm, aquamarine 8mm, 13 Czech 10mm light blue, aqua 5mm, purple 4mm, and rhinestone.
4. String crimp tube, wire guardian, pass wire back through crimp tube, and crimp.
5. Using 4mm jump ring, connect lobster clasp to right side of bracelet.
6. Using 4mm jump ring, connect 8mm jump ring to left side of bracelet.
7. Remove bail from pendant.
8. Using 4mm jump ring, connect pendant to 8mm jump ring.
9. Using head pin, string 1 of the following beads and form a simple loop: rhinestone (repeat 1 time), aquamarine 8mm, and Czech light blue 10mm.
10. Connect Czech light blue dangle to left side wire guardian.
11. Connect rhinestone dangle to right side wire guardian.
12. Connect aquamarine 8mm dangle to 4mm jump ring on right side.
13. Connect rhinestone dangle to 8mm jump ring.
Denise Yezbak Moore is a self-taught artisan who loves to create anything with a bohemian flair. She specializes in one-of-a-kind jewelry designs, photography, and social media. Denise resides in Orange County, CA with her husband and two children.