DESIGNED BY LARISMA Mandaro
FEATURING BEAD GALLERY® BEADS BY HALCRAFT COLLECTION
Beads & Jewelry Making Supplies Required:
Bead Gallery® Hematine Rondell Beads 3.5x8mm Beads (10569)
Bead Gallery® Aqua Dyed Agate Stone With silver 14x43mm Pendant (20381)
Bead Gallery® Antique Silver Plated Rice With Flower Beads 5x10mm (12145)
Bead Gallery® .925 Silver Perfect Jump Ring Heavy Weight Wire 6mm Round (16950)
Bead Gallery® 7 Strand Stainless Steel Bead Stringing Wire, .012 in (0.30 mm), Bright, 30 Ft (9.2 M) (JW03T-1)
Bead Gallery® Crimp Beads, Size #3, 1.8 mm (.071 in) I.D., 3.0 mm (.118 in) O.D., Silver Plated, 1.5 G (.05 Oz), Appx. 27 Pc. (JFC3S-1.5G)
Bead Gallery® Lobster Claw Clasp 14mm Silver Tone Plated (14648)
Beadalon® Classic Nipper Tool (JTNIP1)
Beadalon® Crimp Tool (JTCRIMP1)
Level of difficulty: Intermediate
Time: 1 Hour.
Easy to Follow DIY Instructions:
1. Pass the cord through the Jump Ring and make an overhand knot.
2. String 8 pieces of the Hematine Rondell 3.5x8mm Beads.
3. String 3 pieces of the Antique Silver Plated Rice with Flower Beads 5x10mm Beads.
4. Repeat 2 times.
5. String 10 pieces of the Hematine Rondell 3.5x8mm Beads.
6. String the Agua Dyed Agate Stone with Silver 14x43mm Pendant.
7. String 10 pieces of the Hematine Rondell 3.5x8mm Beads.
8. Follow the Pattern Clockwise.
9. Use the knotting tool to knot between each bead.
10. String the lobster clasp and make a knot to finish the necklace.
Larisma Mandaro has been a part of the Halcraft family for 23 years! She has worked in all departments of the Halcraft USA throughout the years.
Becoming our in-house jewelry designer was the most organic transition because of her love, and knowledge of our products.
We are excited to share her creativity with the world and let her take you on a journey of creative bliss!