DESIGNED BY Larisma Mandaro
FEATURING BEAD GALLERY® BEADS BY HALCRAFT COLLECTION
Beads & Jewelry Making Supplies Required: (1 Package Unless Otherwise Stated)
Bead Gallery® Turquoise Dyed Reconstituted Stone Faceted Round 6mm Beads (17707) 6 pcs
Bead Gallery® Yellow Enamel and Metal Flowers Slider (16332) 2 pcs
Bead Gallery® Yellow Acrylic Faceted in Metal (16512) 2 pcs
Spring & Ball Easy Ear Wire 18mm Silver Tone Plated (14656) 2 pcs
.925 Silver Perfect Jump Ring Heavy Weight Wire 6mm Round (16950) 2pcs
Silver Tone Plated Brass Eye Pins .6x35mm (12957) 2pcs
Beadalon® Classic Nipper Tool (JTNIP 1)
Beadalon® Slim Line Round Nose Pliers (201A-014)
Beadalon® 2 Slim Line Chain Nose Pliers (201A- 011)
Beadalon® Mighty Crimp Tool (JTCRIMP3)
Time: 15 min each earring
Level of difficulty: Beginner
1. On an eye pin string 3 pcs Turquoise Dyed Reconstituted Stone Faceted Round 6mm beads and make a loop.
2. Attach 1 - 6mm jump ring on both side of the loop of yellow enamel and metal flowers slider.
3. Attach the loop into the 3mm turquoise dyed reconstituted stone faceted loop.
4. Attach the yellow acrylic faceted in metal on the bottom of the yellow enamel and metal flowers slider.
5. Attach the ear wire into the 3mm turquoise dyed reconstituted stone faceted loop.
6. Repeat step 1-5 to do another earring.
Halcraft Collection is dedicated to finding new and exciting beads and components to add to our official Bead Gallery™ store. Our mission is to help you flourish as a DIY beading and jewelry making artisan. Shop for all shapes, sizes and materials of high quality beads at wholesale prices today. Buy direct & save.
translation missing: en.cart.ajax_cart.success_text
translation missing: en.wishlist.ajax_wishlist.success_text