DESIGNED BY Larisma Mandaro
FEATURING BEAD GALLERY® BEADS BY HALCRAFT COLLECTION
Beads & Jewelry Making Supplies Required: (1 Package Unless Otherwise Stated)
Bead Gallery® Yellow Enamel and Metal Flowers Slider (16332) 6 pcs
Bead Gallery® Czech Yellow Glass Faceted with Topaz Luster Edge (12207) 24 pcs
Bead Gallery® Yellow Dyed Crackle Agate Stone Round 8mm Beads (20615) 12 pcs
Stretchy Cord .7mm, 50 Meters-162 feet (10110) 1 pcs
Beadalon® Bead Stringing Glue, 9 MI (215A-020)
3- in-1 Jewelry Pliers (10081)
Time: 15 Minutes
Level of difficulty: Beginner
1. Cut 2 of 12” of starchy cord.
2. Used bead bugs to hold both ends.
3. Push the cord trough one loop of the slider.
4. Repeat the same on the other loop.
5. On one cord string 1- Czech yellow glass faceted with topaz luster edge bead. Repeat the same on the other strand.
6. On one cord string 1- Yellow dyed crackle Agate stone round 8mm bead. repeat the same on the other strand.
7. On one cord string 1- Czech yellow glass faceted with topaz luster edge bead. Repeat the same on the other strand.
8. Repeat the patterns 5 times.
9. Bring both ends together and do knots on each cord.
Halcraft Collection is dedicated to finding new and exciting beads and components to add to our official Bead Gallery™ store. Our mission is to help you flourish as a DIY beading and jewelry making artisan. Shop for all shapes, sizes and materials of high quality beads at wholesale prices today. Buy direct & save.
translation missing: en.cart.ajax_cart.success_text
translation missing: en.wishlist.ajax_wishlist.success_text