DESIGNED BY Larisma Mandaro
FEATURING BEAD GALLERY® BEADS BY HALCRAFT COLLECTION
Beads & Jewelry Making Supplies Required: (1 Package Unless Otherwise Stated)
Bead Gallery® Aqua Luster Czech Glass Dagger Mix 5x16mm and 6x21mm (16624A) 14 pcs
Bead Gallery® Natural Rhodonite Stone Polished 6mm Round (17233) 12 pcs
Bead Gallery® Czech Glass with Travertine Luster Edge Table Cut Lentil (16605A) 4 pcs
Beadalon® Classic Nipper Tool (JTNIP 1)
Beadalon® Slim Line Round Nose Pliers (201A-014)
Beadalon® 2 Slim Line Chain Nose Pliers (201A- 011)
Beadalon® Mighty Crimp Tool (JTCRIMP3)
Time: 15 min each earring
Level of difficulty: Beginner
1. Cut 10 inch of tiger tail.
2. Use a bead bug to hold the end of 10-inch tiger tail then you start string 2 pcs of Czech Glass with Travertine Luster Edge table cut lentil beads.
3. String 3 pcs of Natural Rhodonite Stone Polished 6mm Round beads.
4. String one of the larger sizes of Aqua Luster Czech Glass Dagger mix 5x16mm and 6x21mm, follow by 1 small size.
5. Repeat the pattern 3 times.
6. String 3 pcs of Natural Rhodonite Stone Polished 6mm Round beads.
7. Push the tiger tail through 2 pcs of Czech Glass with Travertine Luster Edge table cut lentil beads.
8. Take both ends of the tiger tail, string 1 crimp bead on both tiger tail and 1- 6mm jump Ring.
9. Using crimping tool to crimp.
10. Attach ear wire to the top of the earrings.
11. Repeat steps 1 to 10 for a second earrings.