DESIGNED BY LARISMA Mandaro
FEATURING BEAD GALLERY® BEADS BY HALCRAFT COLLECTION
Beads & Jewelry Making Supplies Required:
Bead Gallery® Super Bundle Glass Amber Swirl Faceted 10mm Round (19283A)
Bead Gallery® Super Bundle Smooth Silver Toggles (19243A)
Bead Gallery® Super Bundle Agate Heart with Silver Pendant (19294A)
Bead Gallery® Super Bundle Silver Plated Smooth Rondelle 4x6mm Beads (19225A)
Tigertail Wire Kit (20730)
EZ-Crimp Ends, Silver Color (344B-010)
49 Strand Stainless Steel Bead Stringing Wire (JW11T-O)
Beadalon® Classic Nipper Tool (JTNIP 1)
Beadalon® Slim Line Round Nose Pliers (201A-014)
Beadalon® Slim Line Chain Nose Pliers (201A- 011)
Beadalon® Mighty Crimp Tool (JTCRIMP3)
Level of difficulty: Beginner
Time: 30 Minutes
Easy to Follow DIY Instructions:
First longest strand necklace:
1. Cut 26” of beading wire
2. Insert end if cording into crimp bead.
3. Using crimping tool on first hole, then crimp.
4. String 10 pieces 4mm smooth metal rondelle beads.
5. String 1-piece amber swirl glass faceted 10mm round bead.
6. String 1 pieces 4mm smooth metal rondelle beads.
7. Repeat 11 times.
8. String 3 pieces 4mm smooth metal rondelle beads, insert the pendant as a center.
9. Follow the first step clockwise.
10. Pass end cording through crimp.
11. Using round nose pliers, grab end of the cording and pull through the crimp.
12. Slide the crimp to the end of necklace.
Last step to put all three strands together:
1. Attach 8mm jump ring on each side of toggles.
2. Attach 6mm jump ring of each strand to 8mm jump ring for both ends.
3. Put the toggle together to close.
Larisma Mandaro has been a part of the Halcraft family for 23 years! She has worked in all departments of the Halcraft USA throughout the years.
Becoming our in-house jewelry designer was the most organic transition because of her love, and knowledge of our products.
We are excited to share her creativity with the world and let her take you on a journey of creative bliss!