DESIGNED BY LARISMA Mandaro
FEATURING BEAD GALLERY® BEADS BY HALCRAFT COLLECTION
Beads & Jewelry Making Supplies Required:
Bead Gallery® Philippine Wood Round 11-12mm Beads (14997)
Bead Gallery® Glass Beads Black Round 12mm (11212)
Bead Gallery® Silver Plated Smooth Round 4mm beads (12183)
Bead Gallery® Antique Silver Plated Tube 5x6mm Beads (12238)
Bead Gallery® 7 Strand Stainless Steel Bead Stringing Wire, .012 in (0.30 mm), Bright, 30 Ft (9.2 M) (JW03T-1)
Bead Gallery® Crimp Beads, Size #3, 1.8 mm (.071 in) I.D., 3.0 mm (.118 in) O.D., Silver Plated, 1.5 G (.05 Oz), Appx. 27 Pc. (JFC3S-1.5G)
Bead Gallery® Silver Plated Copper Base Bali- Style Rope Toggle 14mm (16539)
Beadalon® Classic Nipper Tool (JTNIP1)
Beadalon® Elasticity Stretch Cord (JE0.8T-0025M)
Beadalon® E600 Glue (220A-010)
Beadalon® Crimp Tool (JTCRIMP1)
Bead bugs (Optional)
Level of difficulty: Intermediate
Time: 1 Hour
Tip: Stretch cord before stringing your beads. This will help maintain the shape of your bracelet. Be sure to measure your wrist to insure a proper fit.
Easy to Follow DIY Instructions:
1. Cut 22” Of Beading Wire.
2. String Crimp Tube Form loops of the toggle, Pass Wire back through crimp, and Crimp.
3. Leave about ½” of cord then cut the excess wire.
4. String 3 Pieces Silver Plated Smooth Round 4mm Bead.
5. String 1 Antique silver Plated 5x6mm Tube Bead.
6. String 10 Pieces Philippine Wood 11-12mm Round Beads.
7. String 5 Pieces Glass Black Round 12mm Beads.
8. String 10 Pieces Philippine Wood 11-12mm Round Beads.
9. Follow the Pattern Clockwise.
10. Use the knotting tool to knot between each bead.
11. String Crimp Tube Form loops of another toggle, Pass Wire back through crimp, and Crimp to finish.
1. Cut 10” of stretch cord.
2. Stretch cord well before stringing your beads.
3. Attach Bead bug to end of 10” of stretch cord.
4. String 6 Pieces Philippine Wood Round 11-12mm Beads.
5. String 3 Pieces Glass Round Black 12mm Beads.
6. String 8 Pieces Philippine Wood Round 11-12mm Beads.
7. String 3 Pieces Glass Round Black 12mm Beads.
8. Remove Bead bug bring both ends together and form an overhand knot. Pull tight. Make a second overhand knot and put a drop of glue between knots. Pull tight.
Hide the knot inside of closes bead.
Larisma Mandaro has been a part of the Halcraft family for 23 years! She has worked in all departments of the Halcraft USA throughout the years.
Becoming our in-house jewelry designer was the most organic transition because of her love, and knowledge of our products.
We are excited to share her creativity with the world and let her take you on a journey of creative bliss!