! — Google Ads Dynamic Remarketing -->
DESIGNED BY Larisma Mandaro
FEATURING BEAD GALLERY® BEADS BY HALCRAFT COLLECTION
Beads & Jewelry Making Supplies Required: (1 Package Unless Otherwise Stated)
Bead Gallery® 2 pcs of the Silver Tone Plated Antique Detailed Daisy Flower Beads 10mm (21413)
Bead Gallery® 2 pcs of the Multi-Pack Glass Beads Lavender Round Matte Beads (21412)
Bead Gallery® 2 pcs of the Pink/Brown Agate Topographic Style inclusions Faceted Edge (15127A)
Bead Gallery® 2 pcs of the Purple Czech Glass Lentil 12x14mm Beads (14317)
Silver Tone Plated Brass Eye Pins 6x35mm (12957) -4pcs
Silver Tone Plated Brass Head Pins 6x40mm (12959) -2 pcs
Time: 10 min each earring
Level of difficulty: Beginner
1. Using eye pin to string 1 Pink/brown Agate Topographic Style inclusions Faceted Edge for a form simple loop.
2. Using eye pin to string 1 Purple Czech Glass lentil 12x14mm Beads for a form simple loop.
3. Using head pin to string 1- 4 mm from multi-Pack glass Beads Lavender round Matte bead follow by 1 metal flower daisy and 1- 4mm lavender bead for a form simple loop.
4. Connect loop 1 ,2 and 3 together.
5. Attach ear wire to the top of the earrings.
6. Repeat steps 1 to 5 for a second earrings.
Click to see more of the coordinating pieces designed with the April 2022 Pretty Palette kit