DESIGNED BY LARISMA Mandaro
FEATURING BEAD GALLERY® BEADS BY HALCRAFT COLLECTION
Beads & Jewelry Making Supplies Required:
Bead Gallery® Dyed Bamboo Coral Red 5mm Round Beads (12441)
Bead Gallery® Turquoise Resin Flower 8mm Beads (20304)
Bead Gallery® Real Red Flower in Resin 32mm Pendant (20348)
Bead Gallery® 7 Strand Stainless Steel Bead Stringing Wire, .012 in (0.30 mm), Bright, 30 Ft (9.2 M) (JW03T-1)
Bead Gallery® Crimp Beads, Size #3, 1.8 mm (.071 in) I.D., 3.0 mm (.118 in) O.D., Silver Plated, 1.5 G (.05 Oz), Appx. 27 Pc. (JFC3S-1.5G)
Bead Gallery® Lobster Claw Clasp 14mm Silver Tone Plated (14648)
Beadalon® Classic Nipper Tool (JTNIP1)
Beadalon ® Crimp Tool (JTCRIMP1)
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
Time: 1 hour
Easy To Follow DIY Instructions:
1. Pass the cord through the jump ring and make an overhand knot.
2. String 41 pieces of Dyed Bamboo Coral Red 5mm Round Bead.
3. String 1 Real Red Flower in Resin 32mm Pendant.
4. String 4 Dyed Bamboo Coral Red 5mm Round Beads.
5. String 1 Turquoise Resin Flower 8mm Bead.
6. String 1 Dyed Bamboo Coral Red 5mm Round Beads.
7. Repeat 2 Times.
8. String 30 Pieces of Dyed Bamboo Coral Red 5mm Round Beads.
9. Use the knotting tool to knot between each bead.
10. String the lobster clasp and make a knot to finish the necklace.
Larisma Mandaro has been a part of the Halcraft family for 23 years! She has worked in all departments of the Halcraft USA throughout the years.
Becoming our in-house jewelry designer was the most organic transition because of her love, and knowledge of our products.
We are excited to share her creativity with the world and let her take you on a journey of creative bliss!