Designed by Molly Schaller, featuring Bead Gallery® beads
available exclusively at www.halcraftcollection.com
20 Bead Gallery® 4mm amazonite rounds (10106)
20 Bead Gallery® 7x15mm rosewood 2-hole spacer (13396)
60 Bead Gallery® 11/0 Czech light red opaque seed beads (16393)
18” Elasticity 0.5mm elastic cording
Loctite Super Glue Gel
Level of difficulty: beginner
Time –1 hour or less
1. Cut a 18” piece of Elasticity.
2. Place a Bead Buddy onto the end of the cording.
3. String 1 wood bead, 1 seed bead, 1 amazonite round, and 1 seed bead.
4. Pass back through the second hole of the same bead.
5. String 1 seed bead.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 until you have created a 20-link strand with the cording passing in an S shape through the beads.
7. Remove the Bead Buddy. Holding the two ends of the cord as one, stretch the cording and make an overhand knot. Place a drop of glue on the knot and pull the knot into the wooden bead. Trim excess cord.