August 2021 Pretty Palette Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Designed by Molly Schaller
Featuring Bead Gallery® beads
Available exclusively at www.halcraftcollection.com
44 small turquoise dyed howlite rondelles
2 6mm green matte dyed fire crackle agate rounds
32 10mm imitation malachite rounds
2 11x30mm brown and green dyed hexagon design crackle agate stone tubes
4 turquoise dyed reconstituted stone small rondelles
7 15x20mm amazonite nugget bead slices
2 gold crimp tubes
1 16mm bumpy gold toggle clasp
26" .018" 7-strand bead stringing wire
Time to create: 30 minutes- 1 hour
1. String 1 crimp tube onto the beading wire and the loop of the toggle clasp. Pass the wire back through the tube and flatten.
2. String 1 turquoise rondelle, 1 green matte crackle round, and 1 turquoise rondelle.
3. String 1 10mm imitation malachite round and a turquoise rondelle. Repeat 15 more times.
4. String 1 hexagon crackle agate stone tube and a turquoise rondelle.
5. String 1 amazonite slice and a turquoise rondelle. Repeat 6 more times.
6. String 1 hexagon crackle agate stone tube and a turquoise rondelle.
7. String 1 10mm imitation malachite round and a turquoise rondelle. Repeat 15 more times.
8. String 1 green matte crackle round, 1 turquoise rondelle, and 1 crimp tube. Pass the beading wire through the loop on the other half of the toggle clasp. Pass the wire back through the crimp tube. Flatten and trim excess wire.
Get instructions and a materials list to make the coordinating pieces by clicking the corresponding image.
Molly Schaller is a designer and consultant with a focus on design thinking, transmedia storytelling, and user experience design. She loves a variety of crafts; beading, knitting, and bookbinding are some of her favorites. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Molly on Instagram