August 2021 Pretty Palette Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Designed by Molly Schaller
Featuring Bead Gallery® beads
Available exclusively at www.halcraftcollection.com
2 Czech yellow AB 11/0 seed beads
2 malachite bead chips
2 8mm dark orange Czech glass faceted rounds
2 30x10mm turquoise dyed howlite teardrops
8" 22 gauge gold German wire
1 pair ear wires
Time to create: 30 minutes
1. Cut 1" of wire. Make a simple loop. String 1 yellow seed bead and 1 malachite chip. Make a simple loop.
2. Cut 3" of wire. String howlite teardrop. Bend the wire around the point and make a wrapped link.
3. On the long wire that extends out from the teardrop bead, string 1 dark orange faceted round. Make a wrapped loop.
4. Connect an ear wire to the malachite link. Connect the malachite link to the teardrop link.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 to create the second earring.
Get instructions and a materials list to make the coordinating pieces by clicking the corresponding image.
Molly Schaller is a designer and consultant with a focus on user experience design, design thinking, transmedia storytelling, and human-computer interaction. She loves a variety of crafts; beading, knitting, and bookbinding are some of her favorites. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Molly on Instagram
Halcraft Collection is dedicated to finding new and exciting beads and components to add to our official Bead Gallery™ store. Our mission is to help you flourish as a DIY beading and jewelry making artisan. Shop for all shapes, sizes and materials of high quality beads at wholesale prices today. Buy direct & save.
translation missing: en.cart.ajax_cart.success_text
translation missing: en.wishlist.ajax_wishlist.success_text