! — Google Ads Dynamic Remarketing -->
August 2021 Pretty Palette Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
The Symphony Bracelet is part of Pretty Palettes, the monthly color palette challenge!
Designed by Molly Schaller
Featuring Bead Gallery® beads
Available exclusively at www.halcraftcollection.com
68 small turquoise dyed howlite rondelles
25 6mm green matte dyed fire crackle agate rounds
1 memory wire loop of malachite chips
14 10mm glass simulated amazonite rounds
3 3mm light green AB Czech glass fire-polished faceted rounds
1 3mm green aqua Czech glass fire-polished rounds
1 6x8mm yellow opaque glass faceted rondelle
1 6mm jonquil AB transparent Czech fire-polished glass round
1 8x22mm yellow and silver tone metal wings
4.5 wraps of gold bracelet memory wire
2 gold ball pins
Memory wire shears
Time to create: 30 minutes
1. String 1 yellow faceted rondelle and 1 green aqua faceted round onto a ball pin. Make a simple loop.
2. String 3 light green AB faceted rounds, 1 yellow and silver wing, and 1 jonquil faceted round onto a ball pin. Make a simple loop.
3. Use memory wire shears to cut 4 loops of memory wire.
4. Make a loop at one end of the wire.
5. String 68 small turquoise dyed howlite rondelles, 1 loop of malachite chips, 14 glass amazonite rounds, and 25 green matte dyed fire crackle rounds.
6. Make a simple loop to secure beads onto the wire.
7. Attach the two dangles from steps 1 and 2 to the loop.
Molly Schaller is a designer and consultant with a focus on design thinking, transmedia storytelling, and user experience design. She loves a variety of crafts; beading, knitting, and bookbinding are some of her favorites. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Molly on Instagram