July 2021 Pretty Palette Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Sweet Peach Sparkle Necklace
Designed by Molly Schaller
Featuring Bead Gallery® beads
Available exclusively at www.halcraftcollection.com
15” light smokey grey with RB luster faceted 3x4mm glass rondelles
14.5” rose luster faceted 2x3mm glass rondelles
2 light pink 5mm Czech glass faceted rounds
1 white agate 20mm lentil
1 ball pin
32” flexible beading wire
2 crimp tubes
Time to create: 1 hour
1. Slide one white agate lentil onto the ball pin. Make a loop.
2. Cut the beading wire into two 16” strands.
3. Holding both wires as one, string 1 light pink Czech glass faceted round, 1 crimp tube, and the loop of the clasp. Pass both wires back through the crimp tube and light pink Czech glass faceted round. Flatten the crimp and trim excess wire tail.
4. Onto one beading wire, string 14.5” of rose luster faceted 2.3mm glass rondelles. Place a bead bug to hold the beads on the wire.
5. Onto the second beading wire, string 7.5” of light smokey grey 3x4mm glass rondelles, the agate lentil drop, and 7.5” of light smokey grey 3x4mm glass rondelles.
6. Holding both wires as one, string 1 light pink Czech glass faceted round and 1 crimp tube. Pass both wires through the other side of the clasp and back through the crimp tube and light pink Czech glass faceted round. Flatten the crimp tube and trim excess wire.
Molly Schaller is a craft industry consultant with a focus on design thinking, transmedia storytelling, and user experience design. She loves a variety of crafts; beading, knitting, and bookbinding are some of her favorites. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Molly on Instagram