July 2021 Pretty Palette Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Sweet Peach Sparkle Earrings
Designed by Molly Schaller
Featuring Bead Gallery® beads
Available exclusively at www.halcraftcollection.com
2 light smokey grey with RB luster faceted 3x4mm glass rondelles
2 white agate 20mm lentils
2 carved flower 12mm nut rounds
2 natural 6mm rhodonite stone rounds
2 freshwater potato pearls
4 light pink 5mm Czech glass faceted rounds
2 tan 4mm matte glass rounds
2 cream 4mm matte glass rounds
2” 20 gauge German wire
1 dark peach 13x20mm small tassel
14 ball pins
1 pair ear wires
Time to create: 30 minutes
1. Cut 1 1” piece of German wire. Make a simple loop.
2. String a carved flower nut round and a light pink Czech glass faceted round. Make a simple loop.
3. Attach the loop of the link to the ear wire with the darker carved portion toward the ear wire.
4. String a white agate lentil onto a ball pin. Make a simple loop. Attach the simple loop to the bottom loop of the carved flower link.
5. Slide a rhodonite round onto a ball pin and make a simple loop. Attach to the loop to the bottom loop of the carved flower link. Repeat this step with a pearl, a tan matte glass round, a cream matte glass round, a light pink Czech glass faceted round, and a grey glass faceted round so that three are attached to the link on either side of the white agate drop.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 to create the second earring.
Molly Schaller is a craft industry consultant with a focus on design thinking, transmedia storytelling, and user experience design. She loves a variety of crafts; beading, knitting, and bookbinding are some of her favorites. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Molly on Instagram