DESIGNED BY Molly Schaller
FEATURING BEAD GALLERY® BEADS BY HALCRAFT COLLECTION
5 4mm rose quartz rounds (10092)
1 15mm pink & white striped blown glass rondelle (90598)
1 12mm pink & white striped blown glass round (90598)
1 12x26mm labradorite nugget (14924)
1 10x29mm silver-plated eye rhinestone connector (13155)
37 6x8mm abalone shell rectangles (15181)
1 17mm silver-plated copper Bali-style rondelle (16482)
5 1x4mm silver-plated Bali-spacers (82619)
1 13x19mm cubic zirconia crystal rhinestone on heart charm (13696)
1 1x10mm silver-tone twisted jump ring (12967)
44 .6x25mm silver-tone plated brass eye pins (12958)
1 .7x35mm silver-tone plated brass ball pin (12954)
1 14mm silver-tone plated lobster clasp (14648)
Chain nose pliers
Round nose pliers
Tip: To save time when making links, do the same step on each of the links (e.g., bend the wire to 90 degrees on all links) then do the next step (trimming the wire on all links, etc.). This way you’re not spending as much time changing tools and can be more consistent.
Time to create: 2 hours
1. Slide the labradorite nugget and Bali spacer onto a ball pin. Make a wrapped loop to form a labradorite drop.
2. Slide 1 Bali spacer, 1 pink & white rondelle, 1 pink & white round, and 1 Bali spacer onto an eye pin. Make a loop.
3. Slide 1 Bali spacer, 1 Bali rondelle, and 1 Bali spacer onto an eye pin. Make a loop.
4. Slide 1 4mm rose quartz round onto an eye pin. Make a loop. Repeat 4 more times for a total of 5 rose quartz links.
5. Slide 1 abalone rectangle onto an eye pin. Make a loop. Repeat 36 more times for a total of 37 abalone links.
6. Connect the following: 1 lobster clasp,1 rose quartz link, 20 abalone links, and 1 rose quartz link.
7. Connect the following: CZ heart charm, 11 abalone links, 1 rose quartz link, 1 rhinestone eye link, 1 rose quartz link, 6 abalone links, and 1 rose quartz link.
8. Connect the following: 1 pink & white glass link, 1 Bali rondelle link, 1 labradorite drop.
9. Open the large twisted jump ring and slide onto it the rose quartz links from steps 6 & 7 as well as the loop from the pink & white pendant. Close the jump ring to finish the necklace.
View this post on Instagram
It’s nearly #PrettyPalettes #reveal day and I’m totally digging these #tassels with @halcraftcollectionbeads #evileye connectors! #makersgonnamake #jewelrydesigner #jewelry #seedbeads #czechbeads #lavender #grey #earrings #inspiration #designchallenge #49strandbeadingwire @beadalon #beadwork #beading #sneakpeek #sweaterweather #rhinestone #sparkle
Molly Schaller is a beading designer and craft industry consultant who loves beading, knitting, gardening, bookbinding, and being with her family and pets. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!