Designed by Molly Schaller
, featuring Bead Gallery® beads
Available exclusively at www.halcraftcollection.com
1 9x19mm antique gold pineapple charm
1 14mm black and white dyed agate stone round
72 4mm royal blue opaque Czech fire-polished glass rounds
28 6mm midnight blue opaque Czech fire-polished glass rounds
28 6mm grey stripe opaque Czech fire-polished glass rounds
6 2.5x5mm grey opaque twin GB duo 2-hole pressed Czech glass oval
1 2” gold color ball pin
64” 2mm gold metallic matte leather cording
6” 24 gauge German style wire gold color
Loctite Super Glue Gel
Level of difficulty: intermediate
Time: 2+ hours
1. Fold the leather cording in half and make an overhand knot 1” from the point in the fold to make a loop large enough for the black and white dyed agate stone round to pass through.
2. Cut a long piece of Supplemax that is about as long as your arm span. You will add more Supplemax as you use it along the bracelet.
3. Beside the overhand knot, tie the Suplemax around the leather cord. Secure with a drop of super glue gel.
4. String a beading needle onto the Supplemax and clip the loop of the leather cord to the clip board.
5. String 1 two-hole bead onto the Supplemax and slide it so that it is sandwiched between the two pieces of leather cord as near as possible to the knot.
6. Pass the needle over the other cord, under that cord, and back through the first hole of the two-hole bead, emerging over the leather cord on the other side.
7. Pass the needle over the cord and through the second hole of the two-hole bead, emerging from the hole and passing over the leather cord on the other side. Go back through that same hole, emerging to go over the leather to bind the bead between the two pieces of leather.
8. Repeat steps 5-7 twice more for two more two-hole beads.
9. Slide 1 4mm royal blue bead onto the Supplemax. Sandwich it between the two pieces of leather so that the needle emerges on top of the second strand of leather. Pull the needle through and under the leather, and back through the same bead, emerging on top of the leather.
10. Repeat step 9 35 more times.
11. Repeat step 9 using a 6mm midnight blue bead 28 times.
12. Repeat step 9 using a 6mm gray bead 28 times.
13. Repeat step 9 using a 4mm royal blue bead 36 times.
14. Repeat steps 5-7 three times to secure the last 3 grey two-hole beads.
15. Fold the two ends of the leather over and wrap the 24 gauge piece of wire around the neck of the leather to finish the end of the bracelet.
16. Slide the 14mm black and white agate round onto a ball pin. Make a wrapped loop to secure it to the finished end of the bracelet and trim excess wire.
17. Open the jumpring of the pineapple charm to attach it to the loop of the agate drop.