April 2021 Pretty Palette Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Spring Festival Earrings
Designed by Molly Schaller
Featuring Bead Gallery® beads
Available exclusively at www.halcraftcollection.com
4 4mm opaque orange Czech glass faceted rounds
2 6mm orange opal Czech glass faceted rounds
2 6mm fuchsia dyed tiger eye stone faceted rounds
2 10x30mm amethyst stone rectangles
1 pair gold ear wires
6 gold ball pins
4 gold eye pins
Time to create: less than 30 minutes
Size: 2.5” length
1. Slide a 4mm opaque orange faceted round onto a ball pin. Make a simple loop. Repeat to create 2 opaque orange drops
2. Slide a 6mm orange opal faceted round onto a ball pin. Make a simple loop.
3. Slide an amethyst rectangle onto an eye pin. Make a simple loop.
4. Slide a fuchsia faceted round onto an eye pin. Make a simple loop.
5. Open the loop of the amethyst link and slide an opaque orange drop, an opal orange drop, and an opaque orange drop onto it. Close the loop.
6. Open the opposite loop of the amethyst link and slide the fuchsia link onto it. Close the loop.
7. Attach a gold ear wire to the top loop of the fuchsia link.
8 Repeat steps 1-7 to create the second earring.
Molly Schaller is a craft industry consultant with a focus on design thinking, transmedia storytelling, and user experience design. She loves a variety of crafts; beading, knitting, and bookbinding are some of her favorites. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Molly on Instagram