April 2021 Pretty Palette Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Spring Festival Bracelet Designed by Molly Schaller
Featuring Bead Gallery® beads
Available exclusively at www.halcraftcollection.com
22 4mm opaque orange Czech glass faceted rounds
22 4mm purple opal Czech glass faceted rounds
16 6mm matte gold Czech glass faceted rounds
4 6mm fuchsia dyed tiger eye stone faceted rounds
3 19x22mm faceted amazonite rectangles
1 8mm opaque turquoise Czech glass faceted round
2 10x30mm amethyst stone rectangles
1 gold toggle and bar clasp
2 #2 gold crimp tubes
36” .018” 7-strand stainless steel bead stringing wire
Bead bugs or tape to hold beads on wire
Time to create: 30 minutes
Size: 7.5” length
1. Cut the wire into 3 12” pieces. Holding all three wires together as one, pass them through a crimp tube, the loop of the toggle ring, and back through the crimp tube. Crimp the tube.
2. Onto all three wires, string 1 pink tiger eye and one amazonite rectangle. Repeat 2 more times. String 1 pink tiger eye.
3. Separate the wires. Onto the first wire string 15 matte gold faceted rounds. Place a bead bug on the wire.
4. On the second wire string 22 opaque orange faceted rounds. Place a bead bug on the wire.
5. On the third wire string 22 opaque purple faceted rounds.
6. Remove the bead bugs and hold all three strands together, checking that they’re all about the same length. String 1 8mm opaque turquoise faceted round, one matte gold faceted round, and a crimp tube.
7. Pass the wires through the loop of the bar of the toggle clasp and back through the crimp tube. Remove most of the slack from the wire and crimp the tube. Trim excess wire.
Molly Schaller is a craft industry consultant with a focus on design thinking, transmedia storytelling, and user experience design. She loves a variety of crafts; beading, knitting, and bookbinding are some of her favorites. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Molly on Instagram