April 2018 Pretty Palettes Reveal
Designed by Molly Schaller
featuring Bead Gallery® beads & pendant from the Halcraft Collection
20 Bead Gallery® 6mm amazonite rounds (10106)
20 Bead Gallery® silver tone bali style spacers
9 Bead Gallery® 5x7mm antique plated rococo rounds (12564)
1 Bead Gallery® 9x13mm Siddarth charm (13932)
10” Beadalon silver tone flexible beading wire (JW11T-0)
9 silver tone plated brass ball pins (12954)
1 silver tone 6mm jump ring
1 silver tone 4mm jump ring
1 silver tone 10mm lobster clasp (14650)
2 silver tone crimp tubes #2 (JFCT2S-1.5)
Tip: Make sure to allow for a little slack in your bracelet before you crimp it to ensure a nice drape.
Time to create: 30 minutes to one hour
1. Slide 1 rococo round onto a ball pin. Make a wrapped loop. Repeat 8 more times for a total of 9 rococo dangles.
2. Place the smaller jump ring on the Siddarth charm.
3. Slide 1 crimp tube onto the end of the beading wire. Pass the end of the wire through the lobster clasp and back through the crimp tube. Crimp the tube.
4. String 1 bali style spacer and 2 amazonite 6mm rounds.
5. String 1 spacer, 1 rococo dangle, 1spacer, and 2 6mm amazonite rounds. Repeat this step 8 more times.
6. String 1 spacer and a crimp tube. Pass the beading wire through the jump 6mm jump ring and back through the crimp tube. Crimp the tube and trim excess wire.
7. Attach the Siddarth charm to the jump ring.
8. Enjoy! .
Molly Schaller loves beading, knitting, gardening, bookbinding, and being with her family and pets. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!