October 2020 Pretty Palette Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
2 6mm red sandalwood rounds
2 8mm opaque pink Czech glass fire-polished faceted rounds
2 7x50mm Indian horn tubes
2 4x10mm Philippine wood polished grey rondelle
2 15mm yellow Philippine polished wood rounds
12” 20-gauge German style wire antique brass color
2 ear wires
Level of Difficulty:
Time: 30 minutes
1. Cut a 4” piece of wire. Make a wrapped loop at one end of the wire.
2. String a red sandalwood round, an opaque pink Czech glass fire-polished faceted round, and an Indian horn tube. Make a wrapped loop.
3. Cut a 2” piece of wire. Make a large simple loop.
4. String a 15mm yellow Philippine wood round and a grey rondelle. Make a simple loop.
5. Connect the drop to the longer link and connect the longer link to an ear wire.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 to create the second earring.
View this post on Instagram
The tiny faceted beads are one of my favorite parts of this month’s Pretty Palette Collection. You can get one of the last of these curated limited edition beading kits from @halcraftcollectionbeads before tomorrow’s big reveal! #hematine #facetedglass #memorywire #daintyjewelry #daintybracelets #mossagate #beadgallerybeads #curatedbeads #beadkit #beadingchallenge #howlite #prettypalette
Molly Schaller is a craft industry consultant with a focus on design thinking, transmedia storytelling, and user experience design. She loves a variety of crafts; beading, knitting, and bookbinding are some of her favorites. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Molly on Instagram