monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
I have a little garden that takes almost no work,
but brings me so much joy.
It's filled with beautiful succulent plants!
The September Pretty Palette kit is based on a the soft colors found in these lovely plants that thrive in my studio despite my lack of green thumb. This Pretty Palette features some favorite materials and beads for me. I love the bubble beads on the far left of the collage, with their iridescent luster, and the faceted aqua blue glass rondelles in different sizes are delicate with the look of stone. The white wooden rondelles make a statement without weighing you down, and the pearl teardrops add a mysterious glow to any piece they're found in. Fire-polished Czech glass faceted rounds and silver luster agate shimmer, and three different shapes of hematine create interest and the weight of real stone.
The September Pretty Palette bonus beads include gorgeous stone and Philippine wood rounds, so you can add more beads to your collection for 30% off!f! You now have THREE options for purchasing the September Pretty Palette beading kit, and they're all 30% off:
*You can buy the collection kit with one click
*You can pick and choose your own beads from the collection
*You can buy the entire collection AND add bonus beads that coordinate
If you're a newbie to my monthly challenge, read on to learn how you can play along!
1. Check out the current month's Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your September Pretty Palette bead kit for 30% off all month with Halcraft Collection's quick and easy ordering. Click to have the September Pretty Palette Kit delivered to your doorstep right now!
3. Bead with your current collection while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat--and it's FREE to the U.S. with every order over $50!
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity.
5. Share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month (September 30th) or later--we want everyone to be able to play along--in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #halcraftprettypalette and follow us on Instagram!
Keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!Sign Me Up!
View this post on Instagram
It’s #prettypalette #sneakpeek time! Tomorrow the September Succulents palette will be available at @halcraftcollectionbeads This sage and olive green, turquoise, and white set is inspired by the dusty blues and greens of succulents in my garden. Do you have a succulent garden or small indoor collection?
Molly Schaller is a design thinker, transmedia storyteller, and craft industry consultant who loves finding connections and creating dialog through art. Contact Molly about her Pretty Palette design challenge and more!Follow Molly as Allinknotz on Instagram