March 2021 Pretty Palette Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Sea Foam Cuff
Designed by Molly Schaller
Featuring Bead Gallery® beads
Available exclusively at www.halcraftcollection.com
92 3mm lime Czech glass fire-polished faceted rounds
24 4x6mm green AB glass ovals
17 8mm opaque green AB glass faceted cubes
20 3mm gold rounds
26 6mm green aventurine rounds
1 Gold memory wire
Round nose pliers
Memory wire shears
Time to create: 30 minutes
Size: one size fits all
1. Cut a 5 ½ loop piece of memory wire.
2. Make a simple loop at one end to hold the bead onto the wire.
3. String 1 3mm gold round and 46 lime green Czech glass faceted rounds.
4. String 24 4x6mm green AB glass ovals.
5. String 1 3mm gold round and 1 8mm opaque green AB glass faceted cube. Repeat 16 more times. String 1 3mm gold round.
6. String 26 green aventurine rounds.
7. String 46 lime green Czech glass faceted rounds and 1 3mm gold round.
8. Trim excess memory wire. Make a simple loop to secure beads on wire.
Molly Schaller is a craft industry consultant with a focus on design thinking, transmedia storytelling, and user experience design. She loves a variety of crafts; beading, knitting, and bookbinding are some of her favorites. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Molly on Instagram