DESIGNED BY Molly Schaller
FEATURING BEAD GALLERY® BEADS BY HALCRAFT COLLECTION
2 4mm rose quartz rounds (10092)
120 11/0 light purple opaque luster seed beads (16461)
2 10x29mm silver-plated eye rhinestone connectors (13155)
12” .015” 49-strand stainless steel flexible beading wire (JW10T-0)
1 pr 17x18mm silver-tone spring and ball easy ear wire (14656)
2 #2 silver tone crimp tubes (305X-129)
Chain nose pliers
Time to create: 1 hour or less
1. Cut the beading wire into two 6” pieces.
2. Onto one beading wire, string 1 crimp tube, 4mm rose quartz round, 20 seed beads, the loop of one rhinestone eye connector, 20 seed beads, 5 small grey tassels (over the seed beads), the second loop of the rhinestone eye connector, and 20 seed beads.
3. Pass the beading wire through the rose quartz round and the crimp tube.
4. Bring the tails of the wires together and (holding them as one) pass them both through the loop of the ear wire. Pass them back through the crimp tube to make a loop. Flatten the crimp tube and trim excess wire.
5. Repeat steps 2 through 4 to create the second earring.
View this post on Instagram
It’s nearly #PrettyPalettes #reveal day and I’m totally digging these #tassels with @halcraftcollectionbeads #evileye connectors! #makersgonnamake #jewelrydesigner #jewelry #seedbeads #czechbeads #lavender #grey #earrings #inspiration #designchallenge #49strandbeadingwire @beadalon #beadwork #beading #sneakpeek #sweaterweather #rhinestone #sparkle
Molly Schaller is a beading designer and craft industry consultant who loves beading, knitting, gardening, bookbinding, and being with her family and pets. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!