DIY JEWELRY making
Designed by Denise Yezbak Moore
featuring Bead Gallery® beads
available exclusively at www.Halcraftcollection.com
01 Bead Gallery® handmade ceramic tropical fish (15280)
60 Bead Gallery® light aqua Czech glass 3mm round (15595)
25 Bead Gallery® ivory opaque Czech GB due 2 hole oval (15313)
50 Bead Gallery® turquoise opaque Czech GB duo 2 hole (15302)
02 Bead Gallery® bright yellow Czech glass 3mm round (15565)
160” brown 3-ply waxed linen cording
Clip Board or Macramé Board
Large document clip
Level of difficulty (Advanced)
Time – 1 to 2 hours depending on skill level
1. Cut 4 lengths of 40” cording.
2. Bring 4 strands together, move down 7” and braid 1¾” length of cord (1 braid strand will have 2 lengths of cording).
3. Form a loop with braid and form a simple knot. Pull tight.
4. Short strands – Separate strands – Form a simple knot close to braid knot, string aqua 3mm and form a simple knot. Trim end and fray.
5. Repeat step 4 a total of 4 times using 2 aqua 3mm beads and 2 yellow 3mm beads.
6. Place knot underneath document clip on top of clipboard.
7. Separate strands – String 1 aqua 3mm on each strand.
8. 2 Left Side Strands – String turquoise 2-hole bead on 2 left side strands.
9. 2 Right Side Strands – String turquoise 2-hole bead on 2 left side strands.
10. 2 Center Strands – String ivory 2-hole bead on center 2 strands.
11. Left Strand only – String aqua 3mm bead.
12. Right Strand only – String aqua 3mm bead.
13. Repeat steps 8-12 (24 times).
14. Repeat steps 8-9 (1 time).
15. Repeat step 7 (1 time).
16. Bring strands together and form an overhand knot.
17. Separate strands into sets of 2 – left and right side.
18. String fish bead on left side cords.
19. String right side cords through fish bead.
20. Pull each side cording tight and form a simple knot.
21. Form simple knot on other side of fish.
22. Trim ends of cording.
23. Dab knot with super glue.
*click each item below to view options & purchase
Czech It Out! New DIY project featuring @halcraftcollectionbeads new Czech glass fire polished beads! I also love their selection of charms!!!! All Czech glass beads are now 25% off! Over 300 styles 🔥🔥🔥 Click link in bio to view collection or navigate to DIY instructions on toolbar 🔥 #charms #czechglass #jewelrygram #jewelrydesigner
Denise Yezbak Moore is a self-taught artisan. Denise has been a senior designer here at Halcraft Collection for 9 years. She loves to create jewelry with a bohemian flair. She resides in Southern California and enjoys hearing from fellow beaders.