July 2020 Pretty Palette Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
2 4mm aqua iris luster hematine cut rounds (19862)
2 14mm aqua enamel metal round lentils (19930)
2 8mm Dual coat full dark orange over half AB Czech fire-polished glass faceted rounds (16085)
4 gold eye pins
2 gold ball pins
2 gold ear wires
Level of Difficulty:
Time: 30 minutes or less
1. Slide 1 hematine faceted round onto an eye pin. Make a simple loop.
2. Slide an orange faceted round onto an eye pin. Make a simple loop.
3. Slide 1 enamel lentil onto a ball pin. Make a wrapped loop.
4. Connect all the links (hematine, orange, aqua lentil).
5. Connect the ear wire.
6. Repeat to make the second earring.
Molly Schaller is a craft industry consultant with a focus on design thinking, transmedia storytelling, and user experience design. She loves a variety of crafts, beading, knitting, and bookbinding being some of her favorites. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Molly on Instagram