February 2021 Pretty Palette Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Pink Champagne Delight Earrings
Designed by Molly Schaller
Featuring Bead Gallery® beads
Available exclusively at www.halcraftcollection.com
2 Antique Copper Tone Mandala One Sided 24x29mm Connectors
2 Czech Fire Polished Faceted Glass Round 8mm Crystal Dual Coated Full Light Rose over Half Silver
2 white stone drop pendants
2 orange stone drop pendants
2 Czech Dark Red Luster 11/0 Seed Beads
2 head pins
2 ear wires
Level of Difficulty:
Time: 15 minutes
1. Remove the bails from the stone drop pendants.
2. Remove one jump ring from the mandala connector and replace it with an ear wire.
3. Onto a head pin slide 1 Czech fire-polished 8mm crystal dual coated full light rose over half silver faceted glass round and1 dark red luster seed bead. Make a simple loop.
4. Open the second jump ring and slide an orange pendant, a white pendant, and the drop from step 3 onto the jumpring. Close the jumpring.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 to create a second earring.
Get instructions and a materials list to make the coordinating bracelets and earrings by clicking the corresponding image.
Molly Schaller is a craft industry consultant with a focus on design thinking, transmedia storytelling, and user experience design. She loves a variety of crafts; beading, knitting, and bookbinding are some of her favorites. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Molly on Instagram