monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
This month's Pretty Palette is inspired by the following image from Lena Gillespie of Lena Gillespie Designs. She captured the fallen leaves on a rainy day in her home town of Ajax, Ontario, in Canada. Just look at the finely veined leaves and how the colors melt into one another. What a sensational image!
This month's Pretty Palette features a bold semiprecious amethyst pendant and beads, tiny pearls in fall colors and coordinating dyed shell. Eleven different types and colors of fire-polished faceted rounds give you variety along with symmetry, and crackled semiprecious agate rounds provide a lovely texture. Use the dark green enameled chain as a base layer, or take it apart and use it as colorful links in earrings, bracelets, and necklaces!
This Pretty Palette encourages you to set aside some time for yourself and "Leaf" everything else behind while you create.
Click any of the individual "Leaf" It All Behind beads from the list on the right to get a closer look or add to your cart! Best of all, individual bead strands and the full kit are 30% off during the rest of the month of October, so don't wait to get yours! Our Pretty Palette kits sell out fast!
*You can buy the entire collection with one click.
*You can browse the collection and choose which you'd like to add to your own collection.
If you're a newbie to my monthly challenge, read on to learn how you can play along!
1. Check out the current month's Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your October 2021 Pretty Palette bead kit for 30% off all month with Halcraft Collection's quick and easy ordering. Click to have the October Pretty Palette Kit delivered to your doorstep right now!
3. Bead with your current collection while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat--and it's FREE to the U.S. with every order over $50!
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity.
5. Share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month (October 27th) or later--we want everyone to be able to play along--in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #halcraftprettypalette and follow us on Instagram!
Keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!Sign Me Up!
Molly Schaller is a design thinker, transmedia storyteller, user experience designer, and craft industry consultant who loves finding connections and creating dialog through craft. Contact Molly about her Pretty Palette design challenge and more!Follow Molly as Allinknotz on Instagram