monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
It's time for bonfires!
Snuggle up to a Pretty Palette bead kit that is as cozy as a night next to a campfire wrapped up in your favorite fall blanket.
How I've been loving this fall. September was gorgeous, and now the trees are at their peak color and are still holding onto their leaves. The sound of them fluttering in the cooler wind makes me want to build a campfire and roast marshmallows!
The October Pretty Palette is based on the colors of a smoldering fall bonfire after all the large flames have settled and light grey ashes cover the darker grey wood that glows pink and orange and radiates a soothing heat. This pastel version of Halloween colors is sophisticated and rich, and this month's beads are rich in texture and a variety of materials, as well.
Indian horn tube beads are a deep dark grey, and the luster on the pyrite rounds reflects the light just slightly. Soft grey wood rondelles are polished to a supple shine, and Bali style silver plated beads glimmer. Black lip and pectin shells are sprinkled into the mix with pink and black speckled rhodonite lentils. Each one of these beads is a joy on its own, but combined they make a lovely kit.
Once again, I've added some amazing bonus beads to the collection, which means even more beads are 30% off! You now have THREE options for purchasing the October Pretty Palette beading kit, and they're all 30% off:
*You can buy the entire collection with one click
*You can pick and choose your own beads from the collection
*You can buy the entire collection AND add bonus beads that coordinate
If you're a newbie to my monthly challenge, read on to learn how you can play along!
1. Check out the current month's Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your October Pretty Palette bead kit for 30% off all month with Halcraft Collection's quick and easy ordering. Click to have the entire Pretty Palette Kit delivered to your doorstep right now!
3. Bead with your current collection while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat--and it's FREE to the U.S. with every order over $50!
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity.
5. Share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month (October 28th) or later--we want everyone to be able to play along--in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #halcraftprettypalette and follow us on Instagram!
Keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!Sign Me Up!
Molly Schaller is a design thinker, transmedia storyteller, user experience designer, and craft industry consultant who loves finding connections and creating dialog through craft. Contact Molly about her Pretty Palette design challenge and more!Follow Molly as Allinknotz on Instagram