! — Google Ads Dynamic Remarketing -->
monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Whoooooo's ready for a fun bead kit this month?
Let's have ourselves a hoot-enanny!
Thinking about fall makes me also think about the owl whooooo I sometimes get to hear in the fall and winter months. I think it lives in the old hollowed out tree to the west end of our property. November's Pretty Palette is filled with warm colors of the fall harvest and features the image of these fantastic creatures.
Once again, I've added some amazing bonus beads to the collection, which means even more beads are 30% off! You now have THREE options for purchasing the November Pretty Palette beading kit, and they're all 30% off:
*You can buy the entire collection with one click
*You can pick and choose your own beads from the collection
*You can buy the entire collection AND add bonus beads that coordinate
If you're a newbie to my monthly challenge, read on to learn how you can play along!
1. Check out the current month's Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your November Pretty Palette bead kit for 30% off all month with Halcraft Collection's quick and easy ordering. Click to have the entire Pretty Palette Kit delivered to your doorstep right now!
3. Bead with your current collection while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat--and it's FREE to the U.S. with every order over $50!
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity.
5. Share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month (November 25th) or later--we want everyone to be able to play along--in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #halcraftprettypalette and follow us on Instagram!
Keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!Sign Me Up!
Molly Schaller is a design thinker, transmedia storyteller, user experience designer, and craft industry consultant who loves finding connections and creating dialog through craft. Contact Molly about her Pretty Palette design challenge and more!Follow Molly as Allinknotz on Instagram