monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
The blush of pearls, the cool sparkle of cubic zirconia & precision-cut glass, and rich golden tones make November's Pretty Palette created with Bead Gallery® beads from the Halcraft Collection a decadent treat you deserve to play with this month!
November's Glisten & Glow Pretty Palette was the perfect way to treat myself and a few friends to an evening of restorative beading!
There are so many lovely beads in this month's kit, that I wanted to share it with friends. A couple of my college friends and I got together this weekend and had so much fun making gorgeous earrings. It's a perfect activity for November and December because earrings are a one-size-fits-all gift! Here's what you need to throw an awesome earring-making party:
Favorite food & drinks*
*Wine, cheese, chocolate, and crackers are highly recommended. ;)
And if you're feeling especially friendly, you can invite your cat to help you. Maybe your cat will invite herself and be your own personal "Bead Warmer" or "Stash Protector" like my studio cat, Patchy.
Although the Pretty Palette kits sold out in the second week (THANK YOU!), many of the beads are still available a la carte, and you can get all of them for 40% off now through Cyber Monday!
On to my finished projects! I got my fingers all warmed up with quite a few wire loops! Click the images or the text below the image to go straight to the instructions page for each project.
For those of you who are new to Pretty Palettes, here's how you can join the challenge:
1. Read about the Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your Pretty Palette beads for 30% off all month with quick and easy ordering.
3. Bead with your current collection while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat--and it's FREE to the U.S. with every order over $50.
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity.
5. Share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month (November 27th this month) or later--we want everyone to be able to play along--in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #halcraftprettypalettes and follow us on Instagram!
In the meantime, you can keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!Sign Me Up!
Molly Schaller is a beaded jewelry designer and craft industry consultant who loves beading, knitting, gardening, bookbinding, and being with her family and pets. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Halcraft Collection on Instagram