January 2020 Pretty Palette Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
New Beginning Bracelet
Designed by Molly Schaller
Featuring Bead Gallery® beads
Available exclusively at www.halcraftcollection.com
1 4x12mm turquoise dyed howlite rectangles
1 4mm green iris hematine squares
1 3x4mm montana dark blue faceted glass rondelle
1 4mm bright green iris rainbow matte plated hematine faceted pentagon
1 6mm blue dyed reconstituted shell round
1 8mm green dyed tiger eye faceted round
5 12mm blue dyed imperial jasper lentils
5 23mm wavy antique brass loops
8 6mm jump rings
1 brass lobster clasp
4 eye pins
5 2” ball pins
Level of Difficulty: Beginner
Time: 30 minutes - 1 hour
1. Slide a jasper lentil onto an eye pin. Make a simple loop. Repeat 3 more times for a total of 4 lentil links.
2. Use all 4 lentil links to connect the 5 wavy loops in a strand.
3. Use a jump ring to connect the lobster clasp to the first wavy loop.
4. Create a chain of 7 jump rings on the last wavy loop.
5. Onto a ball pin slide 1 turquoise dyed howlite rectangle, 1 hematine square, and 1 montana dark blue faceted rondelle. Make a simple loop.
6. Onto a ball pin slide 1 green faceted tiger eye. Make a simple loop.
7. Onto a ball pin slide 1 shell round. Make a simple loop.
8. Onto a ball pin slide 1 imperial jasper lentil. Make a simple loop.
9. Onto a ball pin slide a hematine pentagon. Make a simple loop.
10. Open the final jump ring on the chain and attach all of the ball pin drops.
Molly Schaller is a craft industry consultant with a focus on design thinking, transmedia storytelling, and user experience design. She loves a variety of crafts; beading, knitting, and bookbinding are some of her favorites. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Molly on Instagram