DESIGNED BY Denise Yezbak Moore
FEATURING BEAD GALLERY® BEADS BY HALCRAFT COLLECTION
Learn how to make this Mystical Bracelet by designer Denise Yezbak Moore featuring Bead Gallery beads by Halcraft Collection. The instructions for this beautiful Bead Gallery creation include a comprehensive list of DIY jewelry making materials and supplies from our huge inventory of beads, charms, connectors, pendants, findings, stringing materials and tools. As well as a step by step DIY jewelry making a how-to guide for creating this one of a kind statement piece. Creating beautiful jewelry is easy with Halcraft Collection.
Share your masterpiece with us on Instagram or Facebook. Simply hashtag @halcraftcollectionbeads.
02 Bead Gallery® silver plated zinc alloy lentil drop charm (18758)
02 Bead Gallery® antique silver plated 4-hole spacer with diamond design
01 Bead Gallery® silver plated antique metal bicone 7mm (12571)
220 Bead Gallery® turquoise dyed reconstituted stone beads 2x4mm rondell
01 Bead Gallery® antique silver plated super fine rope pattern ring 13mm
08 Bead Gallery® silver tone 4mm jump rings (12960)
01 Bead Gallery® .925 silver ball head pin (17044)
08 Beadalon® size #2 crimp tubes (JFCT2S-1.5G)
01 small silver tone lobster clasp
40” Beadalon® 49 strand stainless steel bead stringing wire 0.38mm (JW10T-0)
Beadalon classic nipper tool (JTNIP1)
Beadalon slim line round nose pliers (201A-014)
Beadalon 2 slim line chain nose pliers (201A-011)
Beadalon standard crimp tool (JTCRIMP1)
Time: 45 minutes
Level Of Difficulty: Beginner
1. Cut 10” of beading wire.
2. String crimp tube, form loop, pass wire back through crimp tube and crimp.
3. String 1st hole of 4-hole spacer, 55 turquoise rondelles, 1st hole of 4-hole spacer, and crimp bead.
4. Form loop; pass wire back through crimp tube and crimp.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 (3 times) on holes 2, 3 and 4.
6. Using 4mm jump rings, connect rope ring to left side of bracelet.
7. Using 4mm jump ring, connect drop charm to rope ring.
8. Using beaded head pin, string metal bicone, 2 turquoise rondelles, form a partial loop, connect to rope ring, and complete wrapped loop.
9. Using 4mm jump rings, connect lobster clasp to the right side of bracelet.
View this post on Instagram
Earth Day Celebration All Week Long! Enjoy 35% off HalcraftCollection.com ENTIRE website! Stock up on your favorite beads, charms, pendants, and jewelry making supplies! Free shipping on orders over $50 to the US. Click link in bio to shop now! #beadshop #beadstore #jewelrymaking #jewelrymakingsupplies
Denise Yezbak Moore is a self-taught artisan who loves to create anything with a bohemian flair. She specializes in one-of-a-kind jewelry designs, photography, and social media. Denise resides in Orange County, CA with her husband and two children.