July 2020 Pretty Palette Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
1 6mm siam transparent Czech fire-polished glass faceted round (15496)
8 14mm aqua enamel metal round lentils (19930)
1 15mm stone and metal mosaic lentil (18210)
1 8x12mm green dyed agate faceted oval (18023)
1 gold lobster clasp
9 gold eye pins
2 gold ball pins
3 6mm gold jump rings
Level of Difficulty:
Time: 1 hour or less
1. Slide an aqua enamel metal round lentil onto an eye pin. Make a simple loop. Repeat 7 more times for a total of 8 enamel links.
2. Slide the mosaic lentil onto an eye pin and make a simple loop.
3. Slide 1 siam faceted round onto a ball pin. Make a wrapped loop.
4. Slide 1 8x12mm green dyed agate faceted oval onto a ball pin. Make a wrapped loop.
5. Connect all the enamel links. Connect the mosaic link to these with a jump ring on either side. Onto the final jump ring add the two dangles.
6. Connect the lobster clasp with a jump ring to the other side of the bracelet.
Molly Schaller is a craft industry consultant with a focus on design thinking, transmedia storytelling, and user experience design. She loves a variety of crafts, beading, knitting, and bookbinding being some of her favorites. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Molly on Instagram