monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Inspired by a sip of a fine vintage, September's Pretty Palette is a celebration of warm fall colors with Bead Gallery® beads from the Halcraft Collection
Who else in the mood for a nice glass of red wine? This month's Pretty Palette is based on the lovely, rich hue of a glass of pinot noir, one of my favorites.
The beads I chose for this month are Czech glass, agate druzy, amethyst, and jasper all in dark grapes, deep cherries, and burned copper tones. The heart-shaped leaf pendant is coated in luscious rose gold metal.
This month's palette boasts 20 items and over 1000 Czech glass beads!
Today through September 9th at 10 a.m. ET, you can get the entire September Pretty Palette for 35% off --only $52.56. For the remainder of September you can get it for 30% off with FREE DELIVERY straight to your doorstep! Buy the entire collection in one click or pick and choose what you'd like to add to your bead stash to play along.
If you're a newbie to my monthly challenge, read on to learn how you can play along! All you need is the beads and some creativity!
Here's how you can join the challenge:
1. Read about the Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your Pretty Palette beads for 35% off through September 9th or 30% off through the rest of September with quick and easy ordering. Click to have the entire Pretty Palette Kit delivered to your doorstep for just $52.56 right now!
3. Bead with your current collection while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat--and it's FREE to the U.S. with every order over $40.
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity.
5. Share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month (September 25th this month) or later--we want everyone to be able to play along--in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #halcraftprettypalettes and follow us on Instagram!
In the meantime, you can keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!Sign Me Up!
Molly Schaller is a beaded jewelry designer and craft industry consultant who loves beading, knitting, gardening, bookbinding, and being with her family and pets. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Halcraft Collection on Instagram