monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Get inspired with a Pretty Palette of Bead Gallery® beads from the Halcraft Collection
Hello, September! Welcome to this month's Pretty Palette Challenge! It's a fun way to jumpstart your creativity, add some amazing beads to your collection, and share your projects with the rest of the beading community!
This month's Pretty Palette is filled with luscious materials, I'm sure you'll love! This month's palette is a sultry mix of midnight plum garnets, silky peach pearls, glossy oil-slick hematine, aurora borealis coated Czech fire-polished glass, lustrous mother of pearl rounds, and shimmering quartz and agate druzy slices. To top it off, I've chosen fall-themed golden feather connectors and leaves as well as a wire-wrapped tree pendant that features more garnet chips and a supple suede cording to keep it all grounded.
Here's how you can join the challenge:
1. Read about the Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your Pretty Palette beads at 30% off with quick and easy ordering by clicking the button above or the individual links to the beads to the right.
3. Bead while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat!
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity!
5. Share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month (September 26th this month) in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #PrettyPalettes and follow us on Instagram!
I will be posting my project here on the blog as well as in the group. Visit at the end of the month for free instructions if you want to make what I've made!
Now's your chance to get the entire September Pretty Palette collection for 30% off! It's my treat to you to help keep your beading fun and inspiring, as well as affordable. Click the links to the right to add each bead to your cart.
I’ll see you back here and in our Facebook group on the last Wednesday of August for the big reveal!
In the meantime, you can keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send two of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!
It’s #prettypalettes time! See the entire collection in the DIY Instructions tab of the @halcraftcollectionbeads website! Join me for a color-inspired beading challenge this September! #hematine #beadingchallenge #agate #druzy #quartz #crystal #garnet #motherofpearl #pearl #plum #rose #cream #gold #designchallenge #jewelrydesigner #bohojewelry #beads #beadedjewelry #diyjewelry #czechglassbeads
Molly Schaller is a beading designer and craft industry consultant who loves beading, knitting, gardening, bookbinding, and being with her family and pets. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!FOLLOW HALCRAFT COLLECTION ON INSTAGRAM