monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Warm, earthy colors of fall leaves mix with turquoise blue of crisp autumn skies for October's Pretty Palette created with Bead Gallery® beads from the Halcraft Collection
Although it still feels like summer here in Indiana, cool crisp days of fall are on their way! This palette is inspired by those "sweatshirt & jeans" days filled with football, turquoise blue skies, and the reds, oranges, and browns of autumn.
The beads I chose for this month are largely stone, including fire agate, red agate, picture jasper, coral, and turquoise. But within this collection is also a pair of amazing handmade glass beads! The lampwork white on black glass ovals add great texture, and the delicately swirled hollow blown glass beads are large enough to make a statement while staying lightweight.
This month's palette boasts 21 items and with some larger beads which are perfect for making bold statement jewelry. The entire palette centers on the gorgeous enameled brass flower lentils.
Today through October 31st, you can get the entire October Pretty Palette for 30% off. That makes it $51.77 including FREE DELIVERY straight to your doorstep! Buy the entire collection in one click or pick and choose what you'd like to add to your bead stash to play along.
If you're a newbie to my monthly challenge, read on to learn how you can play along! All you need is the beads and some creativity!
Here's how you can join the challenge:
1. Read about the Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your Pretty Palette beads for 30% off all month with quick and easy ordering. Click to have the entire Pretty Palette Kit delivered to your doorstep for just $51.77 right now!
3. Bead with your current collection while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat--and it's FREE to the U.S. with every order over $40.
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity.
5. Share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month (September 25th this month) or later--we want everyone to be able to play along--in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #halcraftprettypalettes and follow us on Instagram!
In the meantime, you can keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!Sign Me Up!
Molly Schaller is a beaded jewelry designer and craft industry consultant who loves beading, knitting, gardening, bookbinding, and being with her family and pets. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Halcraft Collection on Instagram