monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Get inspired with a Pretty Palette of Bead Gallery® beads from the Halcraft Collection
Happy Halloween! Welcome, Pretty Palette Challengers! I fell in love with this palette of beads because of their rich textures and global-chic appeal. I hope you're head over heels as well!
For those of you who are new, here's how you can join the challenge:
1. Read about the Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your Pretty Palette beads at 30% off with quick and easy ordering by clicking the button above or the individual links to the beads to the right.
3. Bead while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat!
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity!
5. Share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month (October 31st this month--Halloween!) in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #PrettyPalettes and follow us on Instagram!
My October Pretty Palette projects are right below. I made a bib-style necklace and an easy-peasy pair of lux tassel earrings. Click the images to jump to the specific project pages to make your own!
I’ll see you back here next Wednesday for November's Pretty Palette Inspiration!
In the meantime, you can keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send two or three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!
View this post on Instagram
This month’s Pretty Palette beads are particularly yummy! Visit the DIY Instructions tab at HalcraftCollection.com to get the entire October Collection for 30% off today! #rosewood #blacklipshell #beads #beading #beadingchallenge #dyedagate #tigereye #goldentigereye #czechglass #matteglass #silver #colorchallenge #color #prettypalettes #handmadejewelry
Molly Schaller is a beading designer and craft industry consultant who loves beading, knitting, gardening, bookbinding, and being with her family and pets. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!FOLLOW HALCRAFT COLLECTION ON INSTAGRAM