monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Get inspired with a spicy palette of Bead Gallery® beads from the Halcraft Collection
Welcome to November, a month I associate with family gatherings and the first snow, which has been forecast for tomorrow here in Indiana! Brrr! You might notice this post is later than usual this month. My sincere apologies for delaying your beading color palette fun. We've been changing some things about how we run sales to serve you better here at the Halcraft Collection.
Without further ado, let's take a taste of this month's Pretty Palette, Pumpkin Spice. YUM! Who needs a pumpkin spice latte? I do! The Pumpkin Spice Pretty Palette features some brand new beads that I'm really excited to share with you! The first debut is an amazing amber glass round with flecks of copper that give it the look of goldstone. I love the subtle sparkle these beads empart! Another newcomer is the absolutely scrumptious large ceramic orange lentils that have a glossy surface with freckles of light yellow amid a field of orange. My third favorite newbie is the chunky zebra jade nugget, with caramel and mocha striping. Sprinkled in are some gorgeous Czech fire-polished faceted rounds and one of our new Cave Painting Pendants.
Here's how you can join the challenge:
1. Read about the Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your Pretty Palette beads at 30% off with quick and easy ordering by clicking the button above or the individual links to the beads to the right.
3. Bead while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat!
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity!
5. Share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month (November 28th this month) in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #PrettyPalettes and follow us on Instagram!
I will be posting my project here on the blog as well as in the group. Visit at the end of the month for free instructions to make what I've made!
Now's your chance to get the entire November Pretty Palette collection for 30% off! It's my treat to you to help keep your beading fun and inspiring, as well as affordable. Click the links to the right to add each bead to your cart.
I’ll see you back here and in our Facebook group on the last Wednesday of November for the big reveal!
In the meantime, you can keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send two of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!
Molly Schaller is a beading designer and craft industry consultant who loves beading, knitting, gardening, bookbinding, and being with her family and pets. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!FOLLOW HALCRAFT COLLECTION ON INSTAGRAM