monthly Beading Challenge by Molly Schaller
Welcome to Halcraft Collection's June Pretty Palette Challenge! I hope you enjoyed playing with this collection of Tutti Fruitti beads as much as I did! After you read through my post and see what I made, please join our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group to see what others made for this month's beading challenge and share your own creations!
Here's how you can join the challenge:
1. Read about the Pretty Palette challenge on the first Wednesday of the month.
2. Get your Pretty Palette beads at a discount with quick and easy ordering by clicking the button above or the individual links to the beads below.
3. Patiently wait while we get your amazing beads to you as quickly as possible! (Waiting might be the hardest part.)
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity!
5. And the final and most exciting part of the challenge is to share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month or any time after. If you're on Instagram, tag Halcraft Collection and use #PrettyPalettes to play along!
I post my project here on the blog as well as in the group. Click the images for free instructions to make the projects!
The bead strands I chose for this month's challenge are a mix of semiprecious stone (agate, jade, imperial jasper, and quartz) and our new amazing Philippine wood rounds. These rounds and the amazing faceted triangle agate beads have a fun island feel. Click the images to the right to order each strand at a 30% discount now through June 30th, or click the button at the beginning of the post to shop the entire June 2018 Pretty Palettes Collection.
The little extras I chose are handmade Peruvian ceramic beads. Instead of incorporating these tiny treasures into a jewelry design, I decided to use them to make Citrus Crush Wine Charms, perfect for summer parties. Click the image below to get to the instructions for this project.
Now, I don't know about you, but occasionally the wire bug "bites" me, and I feel like doing a bit of wirework. That's what happened this month with a variety of wire link bracelets featuring the Tutti Fruitti beads and some of the beautiful Indian leather that is new to the Halcraft Collection website. Have you seen the gorgeous colors and finishes available? My Citrus Crush collection of bracelets gives you a wire workout!
Thank you so much for stopping by to see what I made for this month's Pretty Palettes Challenge! I'll be creating another Pretty Palette for July and publishing it here next Wednesday. In the meantime, you can keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. You'll never receive more than two of these information-packed notes in your inbox per week, and you'll be sure to always catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!SIGN ME UP!
My #prettypalette “helper” is pretty distracting! This is Rosabelle, one of the two kittens I’m fostering until they and their mama are ready for their forever homes! Learn more about @halcraftcollectionbeads monthly beading challenge by clicking the link in my profile. #kitten #catvideo #studiocat #studiokitten #adoptdontshop #fostercat #rosabelle #beadchallenge @halcraftcollectionbeads #philippinebeads #quartz #distraction #agate #jade #beading #indianleather
Molly Schaller is a beading designer and craft industry consultant who loves beading, knitting, gardening, bookbinding, and being with her family and pets. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!FOLLOW HALCRAFT COLLECTION ON INSTAGRAM