monthly Design Challenge
Get inspired with a Pretty Palette of Bead Gallery® beads from the Halcraft Collection
Welcome to Halcraft Collection's July Pretty Palette Challenge! It's a fun way to jumpstart your creativity, add some amazing beads to your collection, and share your projects with the rest of the beading community! This month's Pretty Palette is inspired by a cool assortment of sorbet in "berry" sweet colors.
Here's how to join the challenge:
1. Read about the Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your Pretty Palette beads at 30% off with quick and easy ordering by clicking the button above or the individual links to the beads to the right.
3. Bead while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat!
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity!
5. Share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month (July 25th this month) in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #PrettyPalettes and follow us on Instagram!
The image above shows the bead strands and "extras" I've chosen for this month's challenge. I had a great time designing with these beauties. I used *almost* everything in the kit! Here are the pieces I made with the July Pretty Palette Collection, which you can still get for 30% off through the end of the month of July! Click the links to the right to add each bead to your cart.
I made an entire parure with these beads, and you can make it, too! Just click the images or titles of the pieces for complete instructions and materials lists for each.
The whole set in a lovely mashup of beads!
Thanks for visiting. I’ll see you back here and in our Facebook group looking for all of the goodies you all make!
In the meantime, you can keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send two of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!
I’m working on my #prettypalettes project. How’s yours coming along? Learn more by visiting halcraftcollection.com and clicking DIY Instructions. @halcraftcollectionbeads #luckypig #beadgallery #jewelry #amazonite #silver #balinead #howlite #jewelrydesigner #jewelrymaking #handmade #red #aqua #jewelrychallenge #bracelet
Molly Schaller is a beading designer and craft industry consultant who loves beading, knitting, gardening, bookbinding, and being with her family and pets. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!FOLLOW HALCRAFT COLLECTION ON INSTAGRAM