monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Get inspired with a cozy palette of Bead Gallery® beads from the Halcraft Collection
Welcome to the first Pretty Palette reveal of 2019!
I hope you enjoyed this sparkling, cozy, rosy palette and that it softened your cold January weather a little bit. Just to review, here's how you can join the challenge--there's still time to play along! Whether you reveal your project today or a week from today, we love to celebrate your creativity!
1. Read about the Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your Pretty Palette beads at 30% off all January with quick and easy ordering. You can click the button above to order the entire January Pretty Palette or pick and choose individual beads and components to the right.
3. Your Pretty Palette beads will make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat!
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity!
5. Share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #PrettyPalettes or #halcraftprettypalettes and follow us on Instagram!
You've still got a few days to get the entire January Pretty Palette collection for 30% off! Click the links to the right to add each bead to your cart if you want to purchase only certain beads; click the image below or the button above to purchase the entire kit.
Let's get down to reveal business! The set I created this time has some boho flair with tasseled earrings and organic stacking bracelets loaded with natural stone and wood. My necklace is made of wire links and features a flashing blue labradorite pendant with hollow, blown glass beads.
I think my favorite of this set is the tassel earrings! They're lightweight, sparkling, and SO MUCH FUN! The small grey tassels create a fan effect below the rhinestone eye connectors that have a lot of movement.
I’ll see you back here and in our Facebook group in just a week for February's Pretty Palette Inspiration post!
In the meantime, you can keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send two or three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!
View this post on Instagram
Sweater weather is the theme for January’s #halcraftprettypalette #designchallenge and I’ve got a #sneakpeek of this cozy set of beads! Check the @halcraftcollectionbeads blog for specifics tomorrow! #rosequartz #evileye #rhinestone #beading #beadingchallenge #colorpalette #prettypalette #abalone #blownglassbeads #labradorite #czechglassbeads #czechglass #silver #woodbeads #bohostyle #sweaterweather
Molly Schaller is a beading designer and craft industry consultant who loves beading, knitting, gardening, bookbinding, and being with her family and pets. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!FOLLOW HALCRAFT COLLECTION ON INSTAGRAM