***Covid-19 Update. Halcraft will only ship 3 days a week, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, starting 3/16/2020.
***We are taking every precaution to stay safe and healthy and still serve our loyal customers! Thank you and Happy Beading!!
***Free shipping for orders over $50 in the contiguous USA. Orders received after 12pm Eastern Time will be shipped on the next business day.
***Get 25% off when you spend $100. Use Code HC25(code cannot be combined with any sale items or other discount codes).
monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Get inspired with a tropical palette of Bead Gallery® beads from the Halcraft Collection
Hello, everyone! This week has been exceptionally cold, with temperatures well below freezing most days. I'm SO tired of the snow and ice, so I decided to pump up the tropical hues in this month's Tahitian Twist Pretty Palette!
From warm rosewood to the sumptuous swirls of malachite, and opalescent orange Czech glass, this Pretty Palette definitely turned up the heat and is as vibrant as my grandmother's favorite cabana swimsuit. She used to wear it with the most fabulous plastic-flower covered bathing cap you've ever seen! Another favorite of mine is the gorgeously matte dyed fire agate crackle rounds. Their subtle texture perfectly contrasts with the slick, shiny red bamboo barrels.
One of our best selling items is also included this month: four strands of real amazonite rounds in our multipacks. If only every decision was as easy as buying four strands of amazonite in 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, & 10mm round sizes for only $6!
Here's how you can join the challenge:
1. Read about the Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your Pretty Palette beads at 30% off all February with quick and easy ordering. Click the button above to order the entire February Pretty Palette or order individual beads as you need them to the right.
3. Bead while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat!
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity!
5. Share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month (February 27th this month) in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #PrettyPalettes or #halcraftprettypalettes and follow us on Instagram!
I will be posting my project here on the blog as well as in the group. Visit at the end of the month for free instructions to make what I've made!
Now's your chance to get the entire February Pretty Palette collection for 30% off! It's my treat to you to help keep your beading fun and inspiring, as well as affordable. Click the links to the right to add each bead to your cart if you want to purchase only certain beads; click the image below or the button above to purchase the entire kit with one click!
I’ll see you back here and in our Facebook group on the last Wednesday of November for the big reveal!
In the meantime, you can keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send two or three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!
View this post on Instagram
I’m warming things up with February’s #prettypalette with @halcraftcollectionbeads ! Click the link in my profile to learn how you can play along, In this month’s set you’ll find #rosewood #amazonite #indianglass #coral #beads #designchallenge #makersmovement #malachite #tassels #dolphin #mandala #colors #howlite #czechglass #beads #beading #colorchallenge #tahitian #beadgallery
Molly Schaller is a beaded jewelry designer and craft industry consultant who loves beading, knitting, gardening, bookbinding, and being with her family and pets. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!FOLLOW HALCRAFT COLLECTION ON INSTAGRAM