September 2020 Pretty Palette Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
26 Philippine Polished Wood White 4x10mmr
15 Philippine Polished Wood White 15mm rounds
22 Philippine Polished Wood White 10mm rounds
2 White reconstructed stone 5x8mm rondelles
2 White howlite 4mm rounds
1 lobster clasp
1 8mm jump ring
2 crimp tubes
24” flexible beading wire
Level of Difficulty:
Time: 30 minutes
1. String 1 crimp tube onto the beading wire and pass the wire through the loop of the clasp. Pass the wire back through the crimp tube and flatten the tube. Trim excess wire.
2. String 1 4mm howlite round, 1 stone rondelle, 2 10mm rounds, 1 wood rondelle, 3 10mm rounds, 1 wood rondelle, 3 10mm wood rounds, 1 wood rondelle, 3 10mm wood rounds, and 3 wood rondelles.
3. String 1 15mm wood round and 1 wood rondelle. Repeat 14 more times.
4. String the beads from step 2 in the reverse order to create a symmetrical necklace.
5. String 1 crimp tube. Pass the wire through the jump ring and back through the crimp tube. Crimp leaving enough slack in the wire so that the necklace drapes well. Trim excess wire.
View this post on Instagram
The tiny faceted beads are one of my favorite parts of this month’s Pretty Palette Collection. You can get one of the last of these curated limited edition beading kits from @halcraftcollectionbeads before tomorrow’s big reveal! #hematine #facetedglass #memorywire #daintyjewelry #daintybracelets #mossagate #beadgallerybeads #curatedbeads #beadkit #beadingchallenge #howlite #prettypalette
Molly Schaller is a craft industry consultant with a focus on design thinking, transmedia storytelling, and user experience design. She loves a variety of crafts; beading, knitting, and bookbinding are some of her favorites. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Molly on Instagram