DESIGNED BY DENISE YEZBAK MOORE
FEATURING BEAD GALLERY® BEADS BY HALCRAFT COLLECTION
06 Bead Gallery® 10mm Czech fire polished Lt. azore (15965)
06 Bead Gallery® 10mm Czech fire polished peridot (15936)
04 Bead Gallery® 10mm Czech fire polished peach/fuchsia (15934)
06 Bead Gallery® 10mm Czech glass fire polished pink AB (15940)
01 Bead Gallery® small light blue tassel (14673)
02 Bead Gallery® antique silver tone leaf charm (13883)
7 ¼” Bead Gallery® silver tone 21 large link chain (16878)
01 any silver tone flower button with loop
48” brown 1mm round leather cording
03 silver tone 6mm jump ring
2 – Chain nose pliers
Level of difficulty (Intermediate to Advanced)
Time – 45 minutes
1. Cut 48” of leather cording.
2. Cut 21 links of chain.
3. String button to center of leather cording and form an overhand knot.
4. Pass cording through first link.
5. Separate strands to right and left side.
6. String 10mm peridot on each strand.
7. Skip one link; pass left side cording under link, pass right side cording under link and pull cording tight.
8. Repeat steps 5-7 adding beads in the following order: Light azore, pink AB, peach/fuchsia, peridot, light azore, pink AB, peach/fuchsia, peridot, and light azore.
9. Wrap cording around last link and form a knot.
10. Measure button.
11. Move down cording enough for your button to fit through and form an overhand knot.
12. Separate cords: Move down ¼” string pink AB, form a simple knot and trim end.
13. Move down ½”, string pink AB, form a simple knot and trim end.
14. Using 6mm jump rings attach leaf charms and light blue tassel to last link on bracelet.
Denise Yezbak Moore is a self-taught artisan. Denise has been a senior designer here at Halcraft Collection for 9 years. She loves to create jewelry with a bohemian flair. She resides in Southern California and enjoys hearing from fellow beaders.