monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
The mixed metals May Pretty Palette gives you the chance to stretch your design muscles to combine different metal finishes into one piece! The May Pretty Palette combines pearly white, bright silver, antique silver, bright gold, antique gold, brass, copper, gunmetal, and black beads and components with a dragonfly pendant, charms, and beads. Use only these beads or play around by adding one bold color of your choice, and see where that takes you! Here's a quick example of the ways you might play with the mixed metals and one bold focal color:
This box of beads features semiprecious howlite, quartz, and abalone, beautiful finishes on Czech fire-polished glass, and a variety of metal beads with a mix of finishes. I'm excited to see whether you choose to stick to the beautiful basics or add beads from your own stash to highlight specific colors with these textures and finishes.
You can purchase of the individual beads and the full kit are 30% off all month!
*You can buy the entire collection with one click.
*You can browse the collection and choose which you'd like to add to your own collection.
If you're a newbie to my monthly challenge, read on to learn how you can play along!
1. Check out the current month's Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your May 2021 Pretty Palette bead kit for 30% off all month with Halcraft Collection's quick and easy ordering. Click to have the entire Pretty Palette Kit delivered to your doorstep right now!
3. Bead with your current collection while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat--and it's FREE to the U.S. with every order over $50!
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity.
5. Share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month (May 26th) or later--we want everyone to be able to play along--in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #halcraftprettypalette and follow us on Instagram!
Keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!Sign Me Up!
Molly Schaller is a design thinker, transmedia storyteller, user experience designer, and craft industry consultant who loves finding connections and creating dialog through craft. Contact Molly about her Pretty Palette design challenge and more!Follow Molly as Allinknotz on Instagram