monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Who else is ready for May flowers?
The May Pretty Palette, Bloom Where You're Planted, is inspired by Heather Powers' gorgeous illustration as seen above. If you're looking for something pretty to hang this spring, Heather's got you covered. The May Pretty Palette features Czech glass, blown glass, ceramic, and fimo beads as well as two collection of assorted tassels in juicy colors of spring time blooms!
This month I've switched things up a bit by providing some bonus beads in the collection, which means more beads are 30% off! You now have THREE options for purchasing the May Pretty Palette beading kit and they're all 30% off:
*You can buy the entire collection with one click
*You can pick and choose your own beads from the collection
*You can buy the entire collection AND add bonus beads that coordinate
If you're a newbie to my monthly challenge, read on to learn how you can play along!
1. Check out the current month's Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your May Pretty Palette bead kit for 30% off all month with Halcraft Collection's quick and easy ordering. Click to have the entire Pretty Palette Kit delivered to your doorstep right now for just $54. 47!
3. Bead with your current collection while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat--and it's FREE to the U.S. with every order over $50.
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity.
5. Share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month (April 29th) or later--we want everyone to be able to play along--in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #halcraftprettypalette and follow us on Instagram!
Today through May 31st you can get the entire Bloom Where You're Planted Pretty Palette Kit for 30% off. During these times at home, I love knowing that there's a beady package on its way to my doorstep, and I bet you do, too! You may buy the entire collection in one click or pick and choose what you'd like to add to your bead stash to play along.
In the meantime, you can keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!Sign Me Up!
Molly Schaller is a design thinker, transmedia storyteller, and craft industry consultant who loves finding connections and creating dialog through art. Contact Molly about her Pretty Palette design challenge and more!Follow Molly as Allinknotz on Instagram