monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Let's add a bit of ZING into our lives this month!
Citrus-colored beads give your senses a BOOST!
Last month's romantic and subtle beads were the perfect comfort beads for the February's wintery weather, but I'm ready for something a little different this month. March's beads are fun, perfectly on-trend, and BOLD to raise your spirits and delight you while you bead!
I'm not sure that I had ever typed the word kumquat before today, and the first time I made the graphic I actually spelled it incorrectly and had to redo it. It's worth it, though; I sort of love a word that makes my mouth make the shape it might make when I taste it!
Have you ever cooked with or tasted kumquats? They are cold-hardy citrus fruits that grow on small trees and bushes. They have the color of an orange, but they're much smaller, the size of an olive. The kumquat is usually not eaten raw, but is used for producing wonderful jams and sweets. They have an especially strong connection with the Greek island of Corfu, where they've used to make fine liqueurs for centuries.
The March Pretty Palette is HUGE. There are so many beads in this set you'll be able to make multiple sets of jewelry. This set includes five large statement beads: brown crackle agate ovals, ceramic orange lentils, amber lined agate rounds, red howlite stone teardrops, and the fantastic wood beaded beads. The NEW glass luster beads are covered with sparkling facets and glisten with an aurora borealis coating that adds to their shine.
This box of beads will keep you happy and warm even if the snow happens to return for a day or two, as it often does here in Indiana. Treat yourself to a rainbow of brightly colored sparkle and earthy wood and stone beads. You'll be glad you did!
All of the beads and the full kit are 30% off all month, but be sure to pop your order in today because the Pretty Palette kits sell out FAST!
*You can buy the entire collection with one click.
*You can browse the collection and choose which you'd like to your home collection.
If you're a newbie to my monthly challenge, read on to learn how you can play along!
1. Check out the current month's Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your March 2021 Pretty Palette bead kit for 30% off all month with Halcraft Collection's quick and easy ordering. Click to have the entire Pretty Palette Kit delivered to your doorstep right now!
3. Bead with your current collection while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat--and it's FREE to the U.S. with every order over $50!
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity.
5. Share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month (February 24th) or later--we want everyone to be able to play along--in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #halcraftprettypalette and follow us on Instagram!
Keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!Sign Me Up!
Molly Schaller is a design thinker, transmedia storyteller, user experience designer, and craft industry consultant who loves finding connections and creating dialog through craft. Contact Molly about her Pretty Palette design challenge and more!Follow Molly as Allinknotz on Instagram